Monday, November 17, 2008

Scrapbooking!

Sorry I missed a post last week. I'm really trying to post once a week! But, my wonderful husband let me go away for a whole weekend! A friend was hosting a scrapbooking weekend with a club that she is involved in and invited me to attend. I really wanted to go and Ulysses said he would handle the boys alone for a few nights. My friend found me a ride, and viola! I got to scrapbook for 48 hours! I got 25 pages done, about half of Xavier's baby book. I really wanted to get a lot more done, but at least it's a start and now my stuff is organized. I'm hoping to finish Xavier's album by the end of the year so I can get started on Ezekiel. There, you know - hold me to it! There was some amazing food this weekend. It was a real treat. I'm used to Jimmy Johns or pizza delivery, but we had three course meals, plus drinks! It took some time away from the scrapping, but it was a nice break too. Unfortunately, I don't have any pictures for you. I left the camera with U and the boys, and the battery died. Hopefully we'll be getting a new camera soon. I'm holding out for the famous January sales.

The boys seem to have had a pretty good weekend too. As Ulysses puts it, "We survived." I think he means, he survived, because the boys sounded pretty happy when I talked to them each night. One of Xavier's friends had a birthday party on Saturday and the mom invited Ezekiel too. Thank you Antonia! I wasn't sure what I was going to have Ulysses do with Ezekiel for the 4-5 hours that he would have been away taking Xavier to/from the party. But, they had a ton of fun and should have slept pretty well. I hope you all had a great weekend too. I'll try to take some pictures this week, but we don't have a lot planned. Just recovery.

No comments:

 

Made by Lena