Thursday, November 8, 2012

Oh my baby...

Miss Priss has had several quotes over the past week that I just don't want to forget.  So, here's a little more insight into M's mind...

At dinner we tell God what we're thankful for that day.  One night, both boys got themselves in trouble and sent to their room so dinner started without them.  M's prayer?  "Thank you for dinner with no bubbas"  Apparently they'd been getting on her nerves too.  :-)

We took some friends home from Bible Study this week so I had to add some extra car seats into the car, including the seat that is generally M's time-out chair.  The next time we got in the van, she told me I needed to take the car seat back upstairs so she could be in trouble.  I don't know what she's plotting, but the seat's still in the van and so far we haven't had to bring it up.  As I'm posting this online, I'm sure that will change soon.

Finally, it's the end of school holidays so I'm happily enjoying sounds from the Wii.  We'll read again next week.  

No comments:

 

Made by Lena