Monday, May 11, 2009

April Update

Sorry I haven't updated for a while. Here's how we finished out April. May will be coming soon.

I don't remember the name of the race, but Xavier (and his whole school) ran a race the week we came back. The races were divided up by sex and age. All of the preschoolers received a medal and first place got a trophy. In elementary, just second and third got a medal and first got a trophy. Xavier did pretty well and had a lot of fun. He's been begging to practice his running so he can get a "piston cup" next year. :-)


Outside of their classroom, waiting for the elementary school to finish their races.


Watching the girls in their class run


Run, Xavier! Run!


Xavier with his medal


How Ezekiel enjoyed the awards ceremony - playing in the track


Grandma bought Xavier some new swimsuits. Ezekiel was so excited about the Curious George one (and Xavier didn't want it) that I didn't have the heart to tell him it's not his. Hopefully it will stay on in the pool!


The boys new toy. I'm thrilled.

No comments:

 

Made by Lena