Easter egg hunt at a friends house on Easter!
Christ is Risen!
Decorating windows for Easter
The loot - the bunny got a little carried away....
I told you
There were over 75 candy eggs hidden!
Ezekiel trying to carry all the eggs at once
Xavier was too quick to get a good picture of, but he had fun
The eggs were hidden everywhere!
Friends from church came over to do some Easter crafts and dye Easter eggs. They'd never dyed eggs before! It's an American tradition.
At the park with Ruth and Joelle!
Xavier sang on Palm Sunday. They also sang a song with sign language that Xavier actually did the signs, but Ulysses wasn't able to get a picture.
Planting our flower boxes for the porch
Xavier had a friend come over and I got to hear him talking/playing in French! I am so proud!
1 comment:
dying eggs is not only american! it`s a very old and important tradition in estonia and here in germany seems like it`s also a very common thing. too bad i don`t know where it started...i`ll have to look that up :)
Post a Comment