I'm a little behind in my blogging, so I'm going to try to catch up briefly. A couple of weeks ago I packed the boys into the car and headed to Tulsa. We left U in Illinois to finish up his thesis while we enjoyed some Oklahoma heat. We stayed with Grandma and Grandpa, much to the boys delight. I think Grandma and Grandpa were pretty happy to see them too. :-) The boys had lots of fun helping water the plants, building with legos, and playing outside in the back yard. I enjoyed getting to catch up with old friends and realized how long I've been gone. Kids I used to babysit for are in college! It was pretty crazy. But, the main reason for the trip was for a long time friend's wedding. The wedding was beautiful, the bride was beautiful, and the company was great! I've included just a sampling of our fun.
Grandma, the boys, and I went to MayFest for the afternoon. It was just a little too much for poor E.
Playing baseball in the backyard with Aunt Denise. We saw Uncle David and Aunt Karen too, but somehow I didn't get a picture.
Planting and watering flowers with Grandma. The boys made sure they were well watered the whole trip.
Even though we stayed an extra night, it still wasn't enough time with Grandpa for the boys. They love Grandpa!

The reason for the trip! Christy, Jenn, and Kristen
By the way, U did finish his thesis while we were gone! YEAH!!!! He defends this Friday and then we should really be out of here very soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment